We review any regular medication on a repeat prescription annually and wherever possible the doctor will do this without you having to attend the surgery.
If you have been advised by the surgery that your medication review is due please use this form.
- ALL UNWANTED and UNUSED medication is to be returned to the pharmacy.
- NHS England Directive is to reduce costs through wastage and effectiveness of
- Prescriptions of certain controlled medication cannot be sent electronically.
- It is the PATIENT’S responsibility to order their repeat medication.
- You can order your repeat medication up to seven days before it is next due.
- You must allow 72 hours for your repeat prescription to be completed.